Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Bad at Blogging

Well well well... I unsuccessfully completed a 30-day blogging challenge. It's quite possibly because I started in the midst of a holiday season. Now that all of that hype is over with, I feel like I can finally settle down and realistically blog. I've somewhat decided that my long term goal is to receive some sort of cosmetology licence, but in the meantime, try to brush up on my makeup/hair/nail guru skills through this source.

I've been OBSESSED with Essie nailpolish lately.. Clearly:


(L to R: Mod Square, Sexy Divide, Turquoise & Caicos, and Mamba.)

I haven't painted my nails with any of the colors except Turquoise & Caicos yet, because I was so excited about the mint chocolate chip-ness of this color!



Isn't it fantastic?!? I'm so excited for it to be warmer so I can expand my collection & get some more flattering colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment