Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of my Favorite Things

Hello! It is Tuesday, which means one day closer to the weekend!

I figured this blog post would need its own entry since it's so extensive... so here we go!

20 of my Favorite Things:

(in no particular order)


20.) Seasonal drinks.


19.) My boyfriend when he wears plaid.


18.) My kitten.


17.) M.A.C. cosmetics.


16.) McGriddles. (no matter how bad they are for me.)



15.) The smell of gasoline.


14.) Caramel apples.


13.) Getting a haircut... and liking it!


12.) The cold side of the pillow.


11.) My little sister.


10.) White wine.


9.) Sleeping in.


8.) Buying Christmas presents.


7.) My best friend & our never-ending silliness.


6.) Texting


5.) My little sister's drawings.


4.) Double rainbows.


3.) YouTube.


2.) Pink Gerbera daisies


1.) Camping.




What are some of your favorite things?

xo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment