Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 10 & 11 - Catching Up!

This weekend was very fun/busy, therefore, no time to write. I felt bad for falling behind, but I also kept forgetting to find a certain picture for this blog. ....Please don't laugh:

Day 10 - A Photo Taken More Than 10 Years Ago of You

Yes... I was a stupid, punk kid. This is when I was about 13 years old. I had pigtail buns in my hair. I also painted fake tattoos on my arms. This is right outside of the Palladium in Worchester, MA about to go into a pop-punk show.. ha. How typical of me.

Day 11 - A Photo of You Recently

This is as recent as they come... I took this in my car this morning knowing I was planning on catching up on writing today. Not the best picture, but recent nonetheless!


Happy Tuesday!

xo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment